Make a payment

Benefits & Universal Credit

If you are on a low income or on other benefits, you may be eligible for housing benefit. Your housing officer can help you apply, or you can find more information on the City of Edinburgh Council's website.

Need advice?

Our Tenant Advice Team are here for you if you have questions about money and debt, benefits and Universal Credit, or if you need support to maintain your tenancy.